June 24, 2011

noisy and colorfully


I have lots of things to say and share and show and tell, but the internet tonight is filled with molasses and tar and peanut butter and Sunday drivers and turtles and the checkout lines at Walmart and a month of Sundays and waiting for Christmas (if you're little) and everything else that's slow. It's taking 10 minutes to load one photo.

I can't be doin' that, naaaw, thas jes too slow for me!

Maybe tomorrow. And yes, I do realize I just posted to say I'm not posting.  SO?



Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive
 you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, 
for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least 
think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. 
 ~Mel Brooks



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I have had the good fortune to know two little red-headed girls just like the one in the photo. They are two of my favorite people in the whole, wide world. Love you Suzi and Angel!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin