June 13, 2011

learning how to sail



"Okay," she said with a voice full of equal parts determination and resignation (and spoken entirely in her mind), "it's time for Plan B." 


Right. 


"Plan B is a popular term used to mean a reserved, secondary plan, in case a first plan (a hypothetical 'Plan A') fails." 


I'd say Plan A failed in a spectacular fashion. So, onward... 


Allow me to present:




Susan's Summer 2011 Plan B


  • Garden



  • Organize closets, including shoes and accessories




  • Set up home office  



  • Lots of manis/pedis
  
  • Pool time!



  • Porch time!



  •  Dog time!


  • Family time!


  • Us time.




  • Get a  job the job I'm meant to have. 


  • AND...


  • Because:

 

I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning how to sail my ship.
~Louisa May Alcott




http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin