June 24, 2011

then Providence moves too


Plan B is progressing nicely. I'm actually starting to enjoy the rhythm of my days, living not according to the clock but by my own tides. 

There's also been some movement on the "get the job I'm meant to have" front - just a tiny ripple, but it's a start. As an affirmation of that, I've set up my home office, and I am LOVING it! It suits me perfectly, and has become my very most favorite place in the house. The cats and dogs agree, and have already claimed their spots. 

I still need to find the right chair (the one I'm using is from the porch), and a pair of lamps for the desk, and do something about the window - maybe sheer panels on each side. I'm going thrifting tomorrow, certain that the things I need are out there, waiting for me to find them.

So, hello, Universe? As you can see, I'm getting ready for all the awesomeness you're planning for me. Thanks in advance for thinking of me!

Shit picture; it's just to give you the lay of the land.
So, let's go clockwise around the room...

Cat toy on the cupboard door. Welcome to my world!
Happy dogs, 3 of 6


The crazy one. 





I got the kitty pencil sharpener in Stromness, Orkney, Scotland last summer.
Even pictures of the things that make me smile, make me smile!
We found this piece in an alley 10 years ago, tied it to the top of my car and took it home.
After I painted/distressed it, it went into heavy rotation. I've used it to store my accessories,
as bathroom storage, and now as office storage.

Happiness runs in a circular motion...

Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. 
That the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it.
Begin it now.
- Goethe








http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin