November 18, 2009

knit you a sweater


The wind that brought yesterday's rain brought cold, too; I've worn a sweater the last two days, and not regretted it.

Sweater weather is the best. I'm not the only one who thinks so; I've been hearing and reading women say the very same thing for weeks now.


photos: etsy.com/shop/boutiquebelle, etsy.com/shop/mimi1013, jana739.wordpress.com,
dripbook.com/petravanraaij, polyvore.com (mine), whipup.net,
thesartorialist.com, outsapop.com, my-wardrobe.com, life.com



I want to have fun. I want to shine like the sun.
I want to be the one that you want to see.
I want to knit you a sweater. I want to write you a love letter.
I want to make you feel better.
I want to make you feel free.


~ Joni Mitchell





http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Ahh, toasty post you share. There is nothing like the warmth of a hand knitted sweater. This is the time of the year that I crave spinning fiber and knitting. Lots and lots of knitting. Sea Witch

susan said so said...

SW,

What kind of fiber do you spin? Do you knit sweaters and such?

I've never tried spinning, but I do love to knit. All I've ever knitted is scarves, because I'm too lazy to learn to make anything else, but I enjoy the process so much! Everything from choosing the yarn to the actual knitting then wearing - or gifting- the scarf is satisfying.

xox,
Susan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin