November 27, 2009

I must follow, if I can


Sometimes I want to just go. It doesn't even really matter where; the journey is the reward. Of course, traveling in one of these jewel-boxes would make any little old trip feel like a grand adventure: 






















photos: smartfreeliving.blogspot.com, previouslyinaudible.files.wordpress.com, 

blog.mydeco.com, les-verdines.com, nochintz.com (x2), michaelchaikin.co.uk, 
wabisabihome.blogspot.com, simonbrownphotography.com



The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
                       
-J.R.R. Tolkien






http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

karey m. said...

dammit! four good meaty posts in a row, and i can't stay! will be back later to read the words...for now, the photos were an excellent start! thank you...

susan said so said...

karey, i'm so glad you stopped by! your blog is one of my favorite places in the (cyber)world, and your girlies three? so adorable i just can't stand it sometimes. i think about little meme smacking your mouth and just chuckle to myself.

xox,
Susan

secret word: sesomo (and i think it's weird that i have to enter an authentication word to comment on my own blog...)

Marsha said...

Gypsy trailers, now that calls to me! Imagine moving at a whim, leaving all of the "stuff" behind. It appeals to both halves of my oxymoron - the traveler and the hermit.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin