May 1, 2011

really do


I'm a blue and white girl from waaaaay back. (Am I too old to refer to myself as a "girl? Probably. But fuck it,  sometimes it fits.) 

Anyway. Lately I've become enamored all over again. Even my toenails are navy blue, and can I just add, they look fabulous!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish, Thinking of Blue
Look at these rooms - gorgeous, sexy, refined and moody. Love.



mouse over images for sources


Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, 
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
~L. Frank Baum






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Merisi in Vienna said...

Thank you, Blue Girl, just the kind of blues I needed on a Monday morning!
Indeed, fabulous images, a blue kitchen, I think that is a first for me, why did I not think of one before, sound so obvious: Let me make a cup of coffee for you, in a dainty blue painted teacup, and celebrate blue girlhood, forever!

To blue and to May,
Merisi

life, in small chunks said...

I have never thought of myself as a blue girl. Grew up with a blue girl mother and everything we ever had was pale blue. I gag when I see that color now, but these blues...well, now you're talking. These are beautiful. I might even be talked out of being a green girl. Well, not really, but close.
And I love navy blue nail polish, too, even though my mother used to say it made one look like a corpse - hehehehe!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin