November 6, 2010

if you do it joyfully


I've been really fortunate that I've never had to work anyplace that discouraged creativity, or insisted on a staid and sterile work environment. In fact, my favorite thing about my last job was my spectacular office. Now I work at a place where what I do matters more to me than where I do it. My office is generally a messy mix of papers and pets and people, and I love it.

Have you seen the Etsy Headquarters, on apartmenttherapy.com? I could definitely do good work there!

  

Creativity is the quality that you bring to the activity that you are doing. 
It is an attitude, an inner approach – how you look at things . . . 
Whatsoever you do, if you do it joyfully, if you do it lovingly, 
if your act of doing is not purely economical, then it is creative. 
~  Osho



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin