August 24, 2009

Neutral Territory


Goodbye Moroccan living room, crimson foyer, egg-yolk kitchen! Like Switzerland, I must be neutral - or at least my home must be, until it is someone else's home...

Although my initial reaction to the thought of doing away with all the saturated hues I am so drawn to is one of reluctance, I am reminded that neutral doesn't necessarily mean "vanilla" (which has become synonymous with bland and boring, despite the fact that real vanilla is neither!)

As proof, I offer the following evidence:






housetohome.co.uk:







http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Old Painted Cottage said...

You are welcome to share my photos on your blog, thank you for asking. Just contact me at jennifer@theoldpaintedcottage.com and tell me where to email you the pictures.

oxox
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin