August 1, 2009

Green is the Colour of Her Kind

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, and I'll be the first to admit that I derive a great deal of pleasure from filling my kitchen with 2 weeks' worth of food without the use of a single plastic bag. It's a small thing, but small things add up - and before you realize it, you're making a difference.

There are (happily) so many green options out there. Here are a few:

This one's from none other than Martha Stewart herself:

DIY tee shirt-turned-tote


I like these from Green Street:
reusable lunch set

reusable sandwich bag



I could use every one of the bags from Happy Family:
reusable canvas shopping bags


grow your own (food)

And this, from DIY Life:


how to put together your own "green cleaning" kit

The trouble with all this is that, unless I really do make it myself, I've just found another reason to shop!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin