September 14, 2011

the freedom to move forward


I am the newest Regional Director of Shelter Outreach for Pethealth, Inc.  I'll provide customer support to current clients - animal shelters and rescues - in Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, and Missouri, and will bring new shelters and rescues on board.

Pethealth, Inc offers a suite of products for the animal welfare field, including microchips, pet insurance, and shelter management software (PetPoint). As Shelter Manager at the Kentucky Humane Society, I got to know the products, and the company, and I knew that if I left KHS, I wanted to work for Pethealth, Inc.

So, that's what I'm going to do.

And the Kentucky Humane Society - my former employer - will now be one of my clients.

This Uncertain Summer is officially over.


The freedom to move forward to new opportunities and to produce results comes from living in the present not the past - Brian Koslow



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

boops said...

I wish I could do something meaningful with my life.

helle said...

This is the kind of job I imagined you would take Susan, I´m not surprised...

Wishing you all the luck in the world...Helle!

Leslea said...

No one will do a better job than you!!!

Anonymous said...

You are perfect for this and I think the world will be a better place because of it.
karin/lifeinsmallchunks.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin