We're on pins and needles.
We've lowered the asking price on our house, and found out today that River House is now being offered at a lower price as well. We've notified our Realtor that we want to make a contingency offer on River House, even though our house isn't under contract yet - indeed, we haven't even had an offer. We're waiting to hear back from her, to see if the seller accepted our offer.
So: We HAVE TO sell this house.
We CAN NOT lose River House.
Yep. Pins and needles. Needles and pins.