May 12, 2010

a sense of humor can help


My computer caught a nasty little virus last week, and has been back and forth to the computer guy a few times. We think it's fixed now, but my pictures seem to be gone. All of them - gone.

In other news, I'm driving to Nashville tomorrow for a work thing, and will be back Saturday. I hope the hotel is nice.

And finally, I think I have a master plan for the living room. These pics are all pure inspiration:

mouse over images above for source

These (below) are all via Jenny at MFAMB:



“Nobody says you must laugh, but a sense of humor can help you overlook the unattractive,
 tolerate the unpleasant, cope with the unexpected, and smile through the day”
~ Ann Landers 



http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

helle said...

Let´s all smile throuhgout the days, my friend!
Don´t you think the yellow coffeetable is gorgeous?! Makes me happy to look at, for sure.

Drive carefully!

Hugs
Helle

karey m. said...

i think that first blue makes me a little jealous of it.

and all your photos? all of them? good thing your memory is superb. {so sorry about that. ugh. nightmare.}

xoxo.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin