January 7, 2012

rekindle the inner spirit




book/ [boo'k] /

Noun:
A written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.

sto·ry/ˈstôrē/

Noun:
  1. An account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment: "an adventure story".

Did I mention that I got this smart + pretty little thing for Christmas? No, hardcore book-lovers, it's not a book, but it's full of stories, and I love it. Plus, I can read my favorite blogs, check my email and facebook, and listen to audiobooks while I'm traveling. 


I'm notoriously hard on electronics, though. I've drowned numerous cell phones and 1 mp3 player in cups of sweet milky coffee over the years, drowned another cell phone in the toilet, and somehow managed to lose 3 keys from my laptop keyboard. So a case for this new baby is a must. I did get a case for Christmas, too, but these offerings from the talented folks over at etsy make me think I could change them out like purses... 

CitrusSister $10
SewitGirl $40
gothicreations $24
irisandlily $20
JulieMeyer $20
UPSTYLE $35
kreatedbykim $30
rabbitsmile $25
sandmanquilts $40
momandmia $20
WillowandCompany $45

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.  - Albert Schweitzer


P.S. This is my 400th post!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin