June 14, 2010

beautifully blue



At 6:00 pm, the heat index is 101 degrees. I hate it...HATE...IT!


I might survive, thanks to air conditioning set to "arctic," an ice cold beer, and a pool full of water just steps away out the back door. 

Looking at the color blue is said to lower pulse rate and body temperature. 
These beautiful images certainly evoke a cool mood, don't they?

mouse over images for source

Oh! `darkly, deeply, beautifully blue’ 
 As someone somewhere sings about the sky.
 –Lord Byron


http://confessionsofasineater.blogspot.com/
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

helle said...

Sorry Susan, but this is something I can not quite relate to, my hand grabbing the computermouse is icecold, so is the climate around here. Maybe we could switch locations for a little while??

Hope you´re well anyway!
Helle;))

MFAMB said...

it is awful here too..too hot.
blue always soothes me. so i am esp glad i stopped by.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin